We just returned from our stay at the Iberostar (Jan.2-9)
I travelled with my husband and our 3 children (16, 12, 8).
I cannot say enough about how friendly the Jamaican people are at this resort. From the moment we arrived they did not want us to lift a finger, they had everything under control. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. The hotel itself is beautiful, marble floors and wide open views to the sea, the pool and the grounds.
We did not try any of the a la cartes, but the buffets we great with plenty to choose from. The entertainment staff worked hard to make your stay enjoyable. They knew your name and that made a great impression on us. We went zip lining, what a thrill!!! The vensdors who are off property are abit too agressive, but just be polite and they get the message. All in all, we had a great stay and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates feeling like you are truly among people who know you and care if you have a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay