We just returned from spending two weeks at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort. The resort is relatively new and much larger than expected. The staff is AMAZING and friendly. Shout outs to the entertainment team - Crystal and Natalie (aka "Big Mama"), water sports - BJ, and all the meal servers, Ruel especially.
We had an oceanview suite that had a king sized bed. The room was really good, there is no clock in it (lived it up by Jamaican time mon) but that's totally okay. Air conditioning and fan worked fine. Bathroom was really nicely laid out, the showers were great! The restaurants are all great, the Cajun and Japanese especially. The buffet always had different arrangements every night so you weren't completely stuck with the same foods every night. We've stayed at a lot of all inclusives but this one was the best, the food quality was amazing.
The pool was quite cold though, I didn't go in much, once you got in it was quite refreshing but they need to have a heated area at least. The beach is pretty nice. We were there right after hurricane season so there were a few pieces of coral washed up, you just have to watch your step. Saw a few cute fishes. The water activities staff are really good, we went parasailing twice and snorkeling once. Dunn's River Waterfall is 100% worth the drive and price.
Some people were complaining about it but ignore them! There weren't any pool tiles missing, everyone was always busy doing something to make the hotel better and very helpful!
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Iberostar Rose Hall
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, VISIT US, INC. , Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.