We just returned from a 5 day trip to the Iberostar in Jamaica and I have to say it was one of the best trips we have had! I have been all over the Caribbean and I was so impressed by the people of Jamaica. They went out of their way to be helpful with anything we needed and were very friendly. The Iberostar is a beautiful hotel and very clean. Our room was nice and had everything needed. I thought about spending the extra money to stay at the Grand Rose Hall and I am glad I didn't. There wasn't much difference in the hotels except the Grand had more restaurants.
The food was very good for an all inclusive. I have had my share of poor food (Dominican Republic!) and I was pleasantly surprised, it all had taste! They also have top shelf liquor which was a nice addition and my husband liked the Red Stripe beer.
We golfed at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course which was absolutely beautiful. You have to have a caddy which I wasn't sure about but, he was really kind and helpful. We also went down to Hip Street to shop and went to Margaritaville and had way too many margaritas but it was fun! Ask for Winston for a cab driver from the hotel, he was awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, VISIT US, INC. , Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay