We just returned from 6 days at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort. We traveled with another couple. We all had a fantastic vacation at this resort. It's a smaller, quieter, more intimate resort and for us, it worked. It was very easy to get around. I wanted a different room (we got 2 full beds and I wanted a King) and Guest services were very helpful and friendly and addressed my request quickly. They were also quick to respond when I called for more bottled water and soda. The buffet restaurant is typical for all inclusive resorts but good. (the fresh homemade donuts every morning were hard to resist!) We didn't try the Cajun restaurant, Japanese restaurant wasn't our thing either. The steak house was nice. The entertainment staff made an effort to get to know guests and mingle with us. The entertainment was enjoyable for the most part. The resort and beaches were very clean and well taken care of. They have a "no reservation" policy for beach and pool chairs and cabanas that is so nice! People couldn't just put towels on chairs to "hold" them for the day. Almost all of the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. We did go to Rose Hall Shops for a morning of shopping. It's a safe shopping area. Remember to barter before buying! We got some good deals. Buy your rum at the airport. Your prices are just as good there.
On a final note: My husband golfed at Cinnamon Hill golf course 2 days and White Witch course once. Buy a golf package through the course verses at the resort. We could have gotten a much better deal. Caddies were very helpful. You HAVE to take their advice! They know the course. The courses are beautiful. He preferred Cinnamon Hill. Practice the putting greens before you go out! You'll appreciate that advice!
We travel the Caribbean a lot and we would definitely return to this resort if we visit Montego Bay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay