Where to start, first off the people are just amazing and friendly, I read so many reviews about unfriendly natives well the only unfriendly people were some tourists, Jamaicans are the most welcoming warm people, I have been to many Caribbean Islands and Europe and Jamaica was by far the friendliest!!!
The resort was small but beautiful and so well kept.
Our room was amazing ocean front view was spectacular. Food was great all the time variety and quality great! The servers in the Buffet especially Cassandra were so wonderful and Cassandra sang every morning while she worked I just loved her!!
The drinks were top notch and the 3 POOL bar tenders were so wonderful!!!
The star friends crew so friendly ALL the time!!
Beach was amazing cleaned every morning, and plenty of beach and pool chairs all the time.
Dunn’s River falls tour great has so much fun!!
We were 7 people with 4 - 20 something’s and they had so much fun entertained all day/night!!
My only complaint was the hairdryer so bring your own; if that is my only complaint then you know this was a wonderful vacation!!
We will be returning to Iberostar Rose Hall Beach as soon as possible :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay