Firstly I must admit that I am not a fan of big chain hotels but I was pleasantly surprised with Iberostar.
The staff are very friendly and accommodating, they give the hotel some personality.
The view from our balcony was breathtaking! Hotel is only a 20 minute drive from the airport, however the hotel does feel a little isolated as far as location. But they always have taxi's outside and provide a shuttle to the local shopping area. Be careful of the taxi drivers that "don't have change"
The biggest disappointment by far was the lack of authentic Jamaican cuisine. The food was plentiful and nice but definitely not Jamaican.
Overall I had an enjoyable stay but wasn't blown away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. and Hotels.com so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay