My wife and I checked in at the Rose Hall Beach Hotel on June 12, 2013 to attend our daughter's wedding which was held on June 16 - - we checked out June 20.
Upon our arrival in the lobby we were offered drinks which was nice as it was very hot and humid outside. Check in was a little slow.
Our room was large - - the bathroom was also large - - our maid kept both very clean as she made our beds every day of our stay.
The hotel has a large Infinity pool - - there were many chaise lounges on the beach where there was almost always a cool breeze coming off the Bay.
The Ibrostar is all-inclusive - - the Beach Hotel has four restaurants - - Cajun, Japanese, Steak House and Main Buffet.
All but the Main Buffet require reservations and long trousers for men. The Main Buffet serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We ate at the Japanese Restaurant one evening - - it was average.
Most our our meals were at the Main Buffet which had a different variety of selections every day and was always very good.
Our daughter's wedding was planned to be on the beach - - however it rained and it was held in a ground floor alcove of the hotel. We thought the setting with hotel grounds and Montego Bay in the background was beautiful.
We rented Uncle Tony's Steakhouse Restaurant for the evening. There was a very wide selection of appetizers - - guests had a choice of steak, salmon or chicken. Almost all chose steak and all said their selections were excellent.
Our wedding coordinator, Vanessa, did a very good job.
There are three hotels on this property - - the Grand Hotel is the highest priced followed by the Suites Hotel and the lowest priced is the Beach Hotel.
The Grand Hotel guests can go to restaurants and amenities at all three locations - -Suites guests can go to the Beach Hotel restaurants and amenities - - but the Beach Hotel guests cannot go to the other two hotels - period.
The front desk at each hotel places a bracelet on each guest which identifies at which hotel the guest is staying.
The rules about where one can go is strictly enforced.
Counting the bride and groom (42) guests stayed at this Iberostar - - most at the Beach Hotel,a few at the Suites and one couple at the Grand Hotel and our daughter and her new husband spent four days after their wedding at the Grand Hotel.
My wife and I wanted to babysit our young grandson at the Suites where he and his father were staying so his father could attend some evening events with the other guests. We were not allowed to which we think is wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., VISIT US, INC. , Hotwire, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay