Just came back from this hotel for the second time and fell in love all over again with it. Only 15-20min shuttle from airport, which I like. I just love everything. Just beautiful old world elegance in the lobby, I love it.
Then the room this time was an ocean front junior suite. and loved the ocean view. The rooms are so nice and clean and towels no problem to get more. The bed is amazingly comfortable and the sheets are so smooth, loved the pillows perfect.
The food is wonderful, enjoyed the omlette for breakfast and all the fresh fruit, really enjoyed some of the jamaican food, such as plantain, patties, jerk chicken, pork. Nice desserts too. The japanese restaurant very good and really liked the 6:30 seating good timing. Also enjoyed the Tony restaurant, steak was very good.
I just loved the pools everyday so clean and beautiful. The beach was beautiful and enjoyed swimming in it too.
Entertainment was good too but I got up 6:30am every morning and tired by 9:00pm, but my daughter got up later and then enjoyed the entertainment at night. The Star friends entertainment staff were exceptional and made my daughter feel very much part of everything and so she took part in alot of the things they were running. Such as the dance lessons on the beach and exercises in the pool.
Even the shopping at the stores were reasonable, we did go off the resort to look but ended up buying most stuff at the resort shops. But make sure to bring a book and magazine if u want to read as books too expensive and no magazines. Also lots of shops at airport so did buy some last minute souvenirs there.
I would seriously go to this resort again and that says alot as I have only been to all other hotels in jamaica only once. this is the first one I have wanted to go again and again. Really has everything I want. Thanks Iberostar and staff for an amazing holiday. My daughter says she wants to go back to this hotel again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, VISIT US, INC. , Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay