We found the hotel staff to be wonderful. From the front desk to waiters to bartenders and beach staff. Everyone worked very hard to make you feel welcome. It was great to see so many local Jamaicans working in most positions.
Our room was spacious and clean with a great view of the pool and beach beyond. (worth the extra cost for an Ocean view room 2405). The décor is a bit dated for sure and there were a few minor things wrong but it did not bother us.
The restaurants and buffet were very good. Variety and quality of food was good. The system for making reservations at al a carte restaurants is ridiculous. Being forced to stand in line for an hour on your vacation was not appreciated.
Lots of activity available on the beach and pool areas. Very kid friendly even though we did not have kids with us, this was obvious.
We were on a Sunwing vacation package. The hotel and transfers etc. where very good. THe same could not be said for the flight down and back. This appears to be a poorly run airline that can't seem to keep to any type of schedule. Seating is cramped and going down flight crew were very rude. This could have had something to do with a number of intoxicated passengers. Anyway not a pleasant experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, VISIT US, INC. , Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay