The staff at the iberostar star were amazing! They were so friendly and entertaining. Especially happy feet and friends :). Bartenders were great. Drinks were sugary but that's typically of all inclusives.
The rooms were nice as well as the beach. However don't go it at sunset. I got attacked by something. Try to crash the other resorts. One has a lazy river, the other beds on the beach and pool deck. Just find a towel to blend in.
the food was terrible as in most all-incs and I think this will be my last all-inc vaca I do in a while. Be prepared to have flies on ur food esp. dining at the pool side rest. which still was my favorite. They did have a beach BBQ which was great!
If ur young and into reggae and hip-hop check out Pier One on fri nite. Shuttle bus took us there. It was awesome!
We took a day trip to negril which was absolutely amazing. My recommendation: stay in negril in a guesthouse (non all inclusive) and bounce around. Jamaica is cheap. Negril beaches are amazing, check out the cliff divers & that tourist rest right there. Views r to die for. and there's plenty of greenery everywhere ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay