Stayed here the last week in January. Went with my husband and parents. Was one of the best places I have stayed at and I do a lot of island hopping.Food was great! Drinks were as strong as you wanted them. The staff there are top notch. The entertainment team was amazing! Our rooms were very comfortable. No matter what room you get, they are all good views of the ocean.
Another bonus is there is a reef out front of the hotel that is pretty shallow. Go snorkelling with a bagel or two and you will have tons of fish surrounding you. Try not to step on the reef though. Saw people standing on it and thought that was ignorant. Beach is beautiful and no shortage of chairs or shade. Can't say enough good things about this place. Definetly will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. and Hotels.com so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay