Enjoyed our first trip to Jamaica and would definately go back to the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach.
The food was excellent...always a variety of foods for everyone's taste. Should have better labels for those with food allergies but staff were always helpful. We tried the Japanese restaurant and it was very good, would be better with real Japanese cooks but the cooks were accomodating for food allergies and also entertaining!
The pool was cold for swimming and the pool deck was crowded with smokers and drinkers. I wouldn't want to have children in that atmosphere. We spent most of our time at the beach and off to the east side of the pool area where there was less noise and little to no second hand smoke. The bar staff did come around often and took orders rather than us walking to the bar.
The use of the catamarans, kayaks, and the scuba lessons were wonderful. We spent an hour with Sean having a lesson on how to pilot the Catamaran....he was an excellent instructor and took us out for a swim on one of the sand-bars. It was an enjoyable experience! We are looking forward to our next trip to Jamaica. The staff were excellent in all areas; the rooms were kept spotless and the resort itself was very clean. Great stay at the Iberostar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. and Hotels.com so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay