Ok first things first , The resort has beautiful grounds, absolutely spotless, everything was soooooo clean. Marble floors, lots of trees, sand, water.
Ok, the check went pretty smooth, we got to check in to our rooms early. After that you have to make reservations to the restaurants with guest services who was pretty attentive. The rooms were a good size, super clean but compared to the public areas I think the rooms could have been a bit more higher end anyways I'm not complaining it still was nice, our room was 1224 had a view of the pool and ocean which was excellent. The sleep quality was great it was never to hot in the rooms like people complained and also didn't mind the lights and ac units turning off after you leave the room as the hotel is very Eco friendly. That is one thing that I lived about this place that they were very Eco friendly big ups to that.
The food was pretty decent. Different varieties of food served at the buffet, make sure you eat the fruits, amazing especially the sour sap. Made reservations to the steak house and jambalaya. They both were good. Just had a little issue at the teak house, I had to wait like a hour for our food and after I questioned it to a supervisor she immediately without investigating it she attacked me saying that I didn't wait that long which I really did, but wasn't gonna let that ruin my trip.
The beach was perfect, lots of shade, trees, beach chairs, not verily crowded, and also I walked the whole beach including the suites and grand side without being questioned by security as other reviews have stated. There is also a night club at the suites every night. The nightly shows at the theater were terrific I enjoyed them, the girls at the kids club were amazing. If your reading LIYANA SAYS HI AND SHE STILL DOES HER CHICKEN DANCE. Absolutely wonderful they really made my daughters stay great. Shout outs to dean, Garth, tadine, John wayne and more...the employees really want out to enjoy your stay. They also have a taxi stand outside which was convenient make sure you still negotiate with them. And book your tours at the resort next to the front desk, I found it cheaper then to pre book them in advance.
Check out was a bit choppy, they tried to charge me 90 dollars for phone calls. She i only made2 phone calls and talked for a minute a piece. After being accused again before investigating the supervisor came out looked into it and seen that it was a error with the computers. The problem with this place is that they blame you first before trying to figure out the problem. And also remember Be happy with what you have because if you ask for more you will be disappointed. Great hotel will definitely be back one love
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, HotelsClick, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay