My husband and brought our 3 kids, 24, 21,15 and their spouses down for a vacation to the Iberostar Rose Hall and all I can say is AMAZING!!! From the time we checked in to the time we left there is not one bad comment I can say about the resort. I would like to mention Tarine in the restaurant, Lovene around the pool, Sedrick and Steve at the pool bar who truly went out of their way to make sure our holiday was a special one.
The food was out of this world. The drinks were flowing all day. The entertainment staff went out of their way to make sure you had fun. Our rooms were clean and spacious.
So please do not listen to the bad reviews as we have travelled all over the world and this resort is bar none one of the best. Please do not have any reservations about visiting Jamaica as it is safe and friendly off the resort. We had Danny the cab driver who showed us the island. He was polite and made sure we were safe where ever we went. We will be visiting the Iberostar Rose Hall again in the near furture and looking forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and VISIT US, INC. so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay