The Iberostar Rose Hall Beach hotel in all is a great place to stay. The property was managed very well but I was not too fond of my room. The room was very humid and I ultimately got sick from it. We also had ants in our room and it took multiple calls and a day and a half before anyone came to rectify the situation. The all inclusive food was just ok except on the night of New Year's Eve. They had a gala at the hotel for NYE and the food was exceptional. After that day, it was back to the regular food they provide. I've been to other all-inclusives and the food was better.
The pool is very relaxing and they always have daily entertainment. The staff overall is very nice and they make you really enjoy your stay. I would definitely go back to the Iberostar but this time I would stay at either the Suites or the Grand Hotel. I heard those were much better than Rose Hall Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay