I was at this hotel and found it to be a dissapointment. I had a better time at a Montego Bay villa, Serendipity. The difference between a villa such as Serendipity and a hotel is that at a villa you have your own butler, your own maid, your own cook, your own gardner, your own laundress, and 7500 square feet of living space for the same value as only 2 hotel rooms. Did I say that at Serendipity you get your own pool? You get the picture. The view at Serendipity is to die for.
Iberostar is nice but crowded. You had to eat breakfast by 11 AM. In contrast, at Serendipity you eat whenever you want and whatever you want, wearing whatever you want!
I would not go back to Iberostar simply because when you travel with family, you want to be together. Serendipity allowed me to travel and stay together in
because it provided 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Serendipityjamaica.com and see for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay