We loved this resort for a long weekend get-a-way. The Jamaican service was incredibly friendly, the food was delicious (you MUST go the the jerk shack for lunch at least once) and the beach and scenery were perfect for us. Only downfall is there's not much outside the gate unless you cab in and even so, Jamaica isn't my first spot to recommend. The Ritz Carlton however, is a hidden gem and easily accessible for a nice experience.
The resort had a little spring breakesque atmosphere and it was fun to spy on the adults gone crazy by the pool bar. We prefer some peace and quiet but the resort had a nice combination of party and relaxation.
Rooms were immaculate. Service was so friendly and uniquely Jamaican. A great, fun spot for adults without kids or even families.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf And Spa Resort
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Hotel Rose Hall
- Ritz Carlton Jamaica
- Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Ritz Rose Hall
- Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall
- Ritz Carlton Montego Bay
- Rose Hall Ritz-Carlton
- Rose Hall Ritz
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort Rose Hall, Jamaica - Montego Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.