“A nice little find....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Castles Beach Condos

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rose Hall
Sea Castles Beach Condos
You added Sea Castles Beach Condos to your Saves list
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica (Formerly Sea Castles Resort)   |
Toronto
“A nice little find....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were on the second week of our two week's Christmas holidays vacation, after having spent the first week at the all-inclusive holiday inn Sunspree, located just a few miles west of Sea castles beach condos.. Wanting to get away from family for a few days, we lucked out on this really cool spot which we found on Kijiji. It was quite easy making the arrangements with Debra, and having a toll-free number that we could reach her certainly helped matters. She was quite accommodating on the phone and assured us that everything would be ready for us when we got to the Resort.

As promised, we were met at check-in by the housekeeper who had just finished freshening up our suite, and waiting to hand us our keys. The unit was a one bedroom, ground floor suite with a pull-out couch and a private mstr bedrm. there was a cool breeze coming in from the open back doors, and we could see the blue water of the caribbean from our living room. We were quite happy at this first impression, and pretty much throughout the rest of the time we were there (4 days).

The exterior of the units are not the most attractive i must say, and signs of aging can be seen from the peeling paints on the outside. This actually adds to the charm of the place for me, and i liked the rustic look. I took a tour around the grounds early next morning, found the pool deck by the bar, went down to the beach for a long undisturbed walk and loved every minute of it. I still have the videos and pics on my phone that i contiue to share with friends when they ask me how my trip was....the kids especially loved playing in the "meadow" as they called it. Back then we just called it plaing in the grass..but they had a great time at Sea castles and i will be back here again to renew some of the contacts that i made with a few of the locals on property, as well as to keep my options open as a potential buyer for one of the units. I love the location (close to the Rose Hall golf courses which i will be back to play later this year).

The beach is very private, but not the best shape for swimming...it could use some cleaning up...but it is a good place to just sit with a good book and listen to the crashing waves.

Overall, a very good experience for me at this condo resort. Security, location and pocket--friendly budget accommodation...what else can i say, it worked for me and my family!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 Thank BPLSellshouses

MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This was our first vacation together and it was wonderful. Seeing Orien low on the horizon above the ocean and Valentine's dinner outdoors. Jumping into the pool with my clothes on after daring Johnny to do the same, floating on dragons and rum cream in my coffee in the morning.
And Margaritaville the last night. I lost my best pair of sandels that night but it was worth it.
skinny dipping later and what a great time.
the staff was wonderful and the hobiecat ride was amazing! I wish I had a camera...and I did not lose the last roll of film....did not have a digital camera in 2000.
love Jamaica!

Room Tip: we wre there in 2000 not 2012, don't even know if they are still in business but it was great!