Just returned from a week's vacation at the Rose Hall Suites and we loved it. The grounds were beautiful and the staff EXTREMELY professional / fun. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the food was very good, but not great. But for an all inclusive, there are no real complaints. My son loved the kids club and made a lot of friends. I don't want to be repetitive so I'll just list things you might want to know prior to getting there. They are not complaints, as we loved our vacation there.
- beach is man made with a natural Montego Bay Ocean floor. So, if you would prefer to swim in ocean rather than pool I suggest you bring aqua shoes. The floor is covered with grass and the occasional stinging coral beyond 15 yards from shore.
- checking in / out can be a pain if there is a line. Also, you WONT get your room prior to 3 pm.
- the gourmet restaurants are good. The food is made fresh, so if you have little ones note it wont be a quick turnaround. You'll have to wait for food to be made. Just an FYI
- most preferred the steak house the best. We did not. It had the best design (outdoors) but we ate there twice and thought it was the worst food we had all trip.
- We did not care for the local dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt)
- The entertainment staff was great. BUT, if are expecting a lot of adult orientated pool side activities, you won't find it here. I actually prefer it that way but others did not
The ONLY complaint I have is for those who may have a later return flight. Every other resort I have been to had either family rooms or locker room type changing rooms to accomodate those leaving the resort post checkout. This hotel only offers men and woman's bathroom with small dark shower stalls.