I had an awesome stay here in October 24-28, 2013. The food was excellent, entertainment provided caught my eye, and the hospitality of the staff was superior. From Casey (a server in the restaurant), Brandon (a front desk rep), Clayton (a chef), and Preston (a bellman), we were always greeted with a smile and they made sure we were informed on things going on at the resort. Casey shared with us one of his special drinks, which we had the pleasure of naming "All Of the Above," and he informed us about the nightlife in the city center of Montego Bay that the hotel provided roundtrip transportation. Casey also took time to answer any questions we may of had about the culture of the people and history of island. Clayton took time out of the kitchen to make sure our needs were being met and that any questions we had were being answered. He also personally served us at one our lunches. Preston always kept his eye on us (and our things) to make it easier for us to enjoy all that the resort had to offer from the moment we stepped in the from door to the final moments of our departure. Even the woman who did my laundry offered to sew a pair of my best friend's pants that were ripped! The beautiful pools and beaches are on constant replay in my memory. There was never a dull moment and we had the time of our life! The beauty of the resort and humbleness of the staff was remarkable. I can not wait to go back! "Kudos," Hilton Rose Hall!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay