The hotel is nice, the staff are friendly especially the ones in the frog bar, and the fresh restaurant. There's a lot for the kids to do, the swimming pool which heats up at night, and the splash pool which also has bar there. The food in fresh was nice, but when it came to the second week, with menu being the same it got a bit boring, plus the jerk chicken/pork was watered down, if you want to taste real jerk food, go out of the hotel, to the shops on the street's to taste real jerk pork/chicken. One thing I didn't like was the other restaurants there you had to book for where always fully booked. But when you get in there, it was never full, plus the food was nothing to write home about. The WiFi was just in a internet cafe section, which I wasn't happy about, seeing that I played a lot of money to stay there. I understand that people will always be on there phones, but shouldn't that be our choice. I went there for a wedding, be careful of the added extras, which if you book with Virgin didn't tell my in-laws, other people who also got married there. They want to charge for every little thing, which is expensive it ain't cheap, be worked do your homework before booking. But in all it was a really nice first time experience of all inclusive hotel. Ooooooow make sure you go to Rose Hall Plantation, it's really nice up there too.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.