Based on the reviews I read for months before I arrived, it was pretty much what I expected. My 12 year old really had nothing to do at night. The pool was too hot, but the ocean water was better than I expected. Do bring water shoes. The watetpark was lame and tough on your feet. The bathrooms by the waterpark were pretty gross, so please wear flip flips. The workers were friendly for the most part. The Rose Hall Shops closed at 6, but it would have been nicer if they stayed opened later so there could have been something to do. There was no music by the pool which would have been nice. Do take the trip to Annie Palmer's "haunted house" even if the story may not be true...we enjoyed it at night. Probably would not stay again, but would venture to Negril or Port Antonio. Food was decent, but wouldn't recommend the buffet for dinner. The beds were very comfy and the air worked fine. Give it a try, but think about going to Negril if you want cleaner ocean water and a bigger stretch of beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay