This is my 3rd time staying at the Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Jamaica, if you have children this may be the best hotel to stay at. The food is excellent, rooms are clean, workers are great and friendly, the hotel have a great slide for having fun. My first two times we took our nephews and they had a blast, this time it was just adults and we had fun. The hotel have two beaches but the one for adults is not very well marked and kids do swim there with their parents. The hotel charge $12.99 for internet in the room which is very high and not worth the cost, there is free wireless but you have to go to the internet cafe whis is slow and yes filled with kids checking facebook and other social network. My opinion on what the hotel should charge for internet in the room is around $7 per night, that is a fair and reasonable price, also if you are a Hilton Honors member it should be free. the hotel have to pools, a lazy pool with a water slide and a regular pool. The pool hours are decent but the beach is open 24 hours and yes after certain hours you swimon your own. I enjoyed the hotel but I cant say if this will be my last stay but as far as entertainment for adults I would give the hotel a grade of C. I would rate this hotel in the excellent catagory with one exception,adult entertainment is lacking.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay