We arrived at Hilton Rose Hall on 6/6/13. The resort is very close to the airport in Montego Bay. The check-in was fast and easy and was the start of a great vacation. The rooms were clean, spacious enough and fairly comfortable. Our room didn't have a bathtub and that's my only complaint them. The pools were great. The beach wasn't fantastic. Our last day there was a lot of small debris and trash in the sand itself. Also the water was really cloudy. You couldn't see your feet in a couple of inches of water. I'm not sure if it's always like that, or if it was due to the recent storms in the Caribbean. Regardless, it was enough to turn me off. We're beach people, so we'll probably stay in Negril next time. Service at Hilton Rose Hall was the best I've ever seen at an all-inclusive, as was the food. Every meal we had was fantastic. We couldn't believe how good the food was, as most all-inclusives have terrible food. My husband and I took our 3, nearly 4 year old daughter and it was the perfect atmosphere for her. She loved the water slides and lazy river. If you're not into crystal clear water at the beach, this is the perfect vacation spot for a young family. All of the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. All in all, it was a great vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay