5 / 5 for the resort.
I loved the resort. If you do visit book a cabana, well worth the money. The water park was brilliant even for adults. Nice out door bars and service was quick. Great gym and good choice of exercise machines.
5 / 5
The staff were friendly, always smiling and extremely helpful. The omelette chef was great, chatty and remembered my exact order every day.
3.5 / 5
For me I was a bit disappointed with the food. I had called a head and informed the hotel of my food allergies (wheat, gluten and MSG) and was told they could cater for them. The buffet was fine as there were various foods to eat but still limited. The restaurants were limited also for me. Most of the foods came with wheat in the sauces and I ended up having plain salads as starters while my partner tucked in to what looked like delicious Jamaican delicacies.
The room was tired. Tear in the divan and paint chipping away on the balcony. The room was in dire need of maintenance and updating. The room was immaculately clean and this was down to the maid that cleaned and tidied our room daily. Good view of the golf course with a partial view of the sea.
Maid service & Buffet staff
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay