I loved this resort as there were so many good things about it. There were a few negatives which I will explain, but all in all I would DEFINITELY recommend it. The resort itself was very pretty, especially the pool area where the water slides and lazy river was. The food was delicious and the staff super, super, super friendly. The rooms were spacious and our balcony was used just about every morning and night. The beds were most comfortable, too. I most certainly would go back in a heartbeat. That being said, the negatives are as follows: While the beach itself was lovely and the water nice and calm (and warm), the water was VERY cloudy. When I go to the Caribbean I like to be up to my neck in water and be able to see my toes, but here you couldn't see them when the water was knee high. Also, I thought it was odd w/ all-inclusive that beer and wine wasn't stocked in the hotel room refrigerator - just water and soda. Extra $ is you wanted that added. Lastly, I walked out to the road past the security guard just to get a view of the hotel and was immediately approached by someone trying to sell me drugs. Again, that being said, it wouldn't stop me from coming back as I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. Again, I would definitely recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay