We stayed here for a week 11th-18th nov. Wish we could have had longer there.
Staff are fantastic, they work hard and please everyone, always stopping for a chat and offering to help in anyway they can.
The lazy river and pool bar are brilliant for adults and children, we spent most our week around here laying around and cooling off in the lazy river.
The rooms are perfect, large comfy bed, ipod docking station, coffee maker (although did have to be plugged in on floor, but not really a problem) and amazing views over looking the golf course, ocean and hills.
I cannot grumble about anything, it was perfect for us. An amazing place for families and children with so much entertainment that they can never be bored.
Another thing that has been mentioned is the tipping, the staff DON'T expect you to tip them, they don't wait around hanging for a tip. BUT why would you not tip when it is something that is done in this country??? and when someone is clearly doing something for you?? We are not used to tipping anyone in the UK but took our $1 knowing that it is polite to tip the staff especially when they do such a great job and make your stay there special.
Meal at the palms restaurant was lovely and a extra special evening for us, you must eat there one evening. We visited Dunns River Falls and had a great experience, lots of fun :-)
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.