11 night vist early Nov 2012.
Having arrived you are greeted by the concierge who insists on taking your cases. That is the first of many tips at the hotel. Having already tipped the guy who led us to the mini bus and the driver of the bus once we got to the hotel.
The room was spacious, clean and the king sized bed very comfortable.
No booze in the fridge only 2 bottles of water.
The 2 A la Carte restaurants were ok with a limited menu.
The buffet pretty good but the food was similar every day however there always seemed to be something that looked good.
I must say all the restaurant, bar staff and others were nearly always very helpful and willing to chat if they had time.
The weather was not fantastic but that was not there fault as we arrived soon after hurricane Sandy.
It was a bit quiet so there was always a good choice of sunbeds around the pool or Lazy River
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay