I stayed here for a conference recently. The rooms were clean and spacious and the hotels facilities are good. I especially liked the lazy river and the water slides.
There were a few issues that came up. The food wasn't as diverse as I have had at other all-inclusive resorts. In fact, after two meals in the buffet ("Fresh", the main dining area) I was kind of sick of it. It did change but the selections at each meal were limited. The service was very good at Mangoes and the Seaside Grill. I checked in at 3.30 and was hungry. I was told everything was closed until dinner but discovered that both Mangoes and the Seaside Grill serve until 6.00pm. The other major issue is that both locks on my room (front door and balcony sliding door) did not actually lock properly. I called maintenance several times but these were never fixed. I ended up just praying that my room would be safe and nothing would be stolen. That seemed to work.
Overall, I had a very pleasant stay and would stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay