We recently returned from 5 nights at the Hilton Rose Hall. I had done a lot of research beforehand and read my share of trip advisor reviews. Overall, we were very happy with our selection and would return to this resort. We would likely only return during off season as we found that the price was right during that time for this resort and due to the fact that their was many children activities (do not have children) I would not want to be there for high season.
The food was great-I really enjoyed how they served a lot of authentic Jamaica dishes from curries, to jerk chicken and selection of fruit and veggies. They also had a good amount of stations and enough selection to keep most people happy. We tried both resturants and would hihgly recommend Three Palms. The service was great and so was the food.
In regards to excursions we went to Dunns River Falls, went on an atv tour through Mount Zion and a shopping trip into the city. Would highly recommend the excursions! The guides were great and the price was decent. These can be booked in the lobby.
We did not find the rooms and the beach were anything too special (keeping in mind we were there one week after the hurricane so not sure if that affected the beach at all). I prefer places that you can walk along the stretch of the beach. It is closed here and a private beach-this obviously comes with it's pros and cons. If the beach or room is your number one thing this may not be the spot. The pool was really fun and we took advantage of the lazy river, swim up bar, and water slides. We never had issues finding chairs.
The enterntainment, like any resort, is hit and miss and depends on your preference . If the steel pan band is there one night do not miss it-they were amazing and travel the world preforming.
We found that the service was overall good and the staff was friendly and helpful. We never had any issues.
Jamaica is a beautiful place and would encourage anyone to get off the resort and enjoy the island as well!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay