Taken a while to get round to this as we travelled in July. 21 of us went for 2 weeks for a family wedding with 1 of us being a permanent wheelchair user. All of us who went agree this was the best holiday we have had. If you were looking for something to criticise then yes the check in was slow and the sea was a little murky and choppy. There is seaweed on the beach but the staff are up at daybreak every day clearing it away. I couldn't fault there efforts. We spent quite a few days on the beach and in the sea and enjoyed every minute. The food at all the resteraunts was very good with plenty of choice. It is on weekly rotation so by the second week we were seeing the same things but then i hadn't tried it all the first time arround. The book only resteraunts are worth the effort aswell. The staff were all fantastic and tipping wasn't the issue i thought it was going to be. Yes a few dollars here and there perked things up a bit but we didn't feel pressured. Try leaving a few dollars on your pillow for the maids. Towel animals and fresh flower petals appear in your room, magic. There are so many staff members i could mention but would especially like to mention Audrey in the main food hall. She looked for us every day and was particularly friendly. I may have mentioned before but our daughter is a permanent wheelchair user and as such has been ignored on other holidays we have had. Not here. especially Audrey who made here feel very special. Also Denny and Jessica, thank you.
Ok, so the hotel. No complaints from us. Fully accessible and plenty to do. The lazy river and swim up bar are hard to stay away from. Entertainment in the evenings was also good.
One word of advice. Before booking a day trip through your operator (Thomas Cook). Check whats available from the taxi drivers outside. Ask for Thurston. He took all 21 of us on a couple of day trips that were better value than the organised trips and more personal. The wheel chair was not an issue and they even helped to lift!!!!!! You will still get a better deal for just 2 people. We all recommend this hotel. No problem.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay