“The best vacation of our life!!! No way words can describe!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Iberostar Grand Rose Hall to your Saves list
Expedia.com Orbitz.com
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
5.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Rose Hall, Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica   |
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Rose Hall
“The best vacation of our life!!! No way words can describe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I both have very high stress jobs and we have four sons. We came to the Iberostar Grand looking for fun and relaxation. We were beyond impressed. We have never had a better trip! The staff was beyond amazing. We were truly treated like royalty and did not want to leave. There was literally everything you could ever want from a vacation. We stayed in room 6417. It was a beautiful room and while every single staff member was awesome, our night time butler, Rushane was fantastic! There was never a moment of our trip that we didn't have every single thing we could possibly need and more. This resort is the best! The staff is amazing! The food is superb. The rooms are immaculate. Magnificent! We did not want to leave and we are already planning our return trip. Jamaica is a beautiful, warm place and the culture is kind and accepting of diversity. I can not recommend this place strongly enough! Thank you for giving my husband and I one of our happiest memories! We look forward to our return!

• Stayed June 2013
SantoValdez, Quality Manager - Iberostar Jamaica at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your generous review. Your compliments concerning our rooms, staff, food, and overall stay was also inspiring to our Management and Staff. Our Hotel takes great pride in its’ reputation as being the best All-Inclusive hotel in Jamaica, but it is reviews like yours that serve as our reward. We look forward to hosting you again soon and trust that you will not hesitate to return.

3,116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (934)
  • Polish first
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Let's just start by saying that this resort is awesome. The people were friendly and the room were amazing. We arrived on Sunday and was promptly greeted with a cool rag and a glass of mimosa. The front desk staff Barrington and Tyrell were so friendly and amusing, I really enjoyed talking with them. Once we were all checked in Marvin brought our bags to the room. Duran our Butler for the day was nothing but wonderful in trying to meet our needs. He briefed us on the activities and restaurants on the resort. He also made our dinner reservation for the week. The Japanese restaurant was entertaining, Jason our chef had a couple of tricks he shared with us. My favorite place to eat was the surf and turf. The porter house steak was delicious, cooked to perfection. We had the pleasure of having Marlon, Stephen and Reneish as our Butlers and they were amazing too! My daughter and sister were there to celebrate their birthdays and Marlon prepared a rose pedalled bath with champagne for them while Stephan surprise them with balloons. Reneish was great with checking in on us to make sure we were ok and didn't need anything. I felt like I was on Fantasy Island and my wish was their command. KiKi, Diva, and Shortcake were great with leading the daily activities. I never had sooo much fun in one place. Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Resort will definitely be my vacation spot. Looking forward to my return visit.

Room Tip: My room was located in building 6 room 328 the view wasn't that great but the rooms were nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
SantoValdez, Quality Manager - Iberostar Jamaica at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your kind review. We are honored to have been able to serve you whilst on your recent visit to Jamaica. Your mention of the excellent customer service you received is proof that here at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, we place a lot of emphasis on personalized service. It would be a pleasure to be able to welcome you back and we trust you will not hesitate to make our hotel, your destination of choice for all future vacations.

Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My daughter choose Iberostar, Grand Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica as the venue for her wedding. It was an excellent choice. Our stay was wonderful. The staff did an outstanding job. Our butler was attentive to our needs and wants and the food was awesome. We are planning a family vacation for 2014 and we are looking forward to our trip back to Iberostar Grand Rose Hall.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Iberostar

Dear Guest:

Thank you for sharing your comments on this website. We are grateful to have been able to host your daughter’s recent nuptials as well as to host your family on such a special occasion. Your positive mention of our staff and food will also serve to motivate our team. We look forward to hosting you again soon on the occasion of your family’s vacation and assure you that we intend to make that trip even more memorable for your family.

Punta Cana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Just got back from 8 glorious days at the Grand Rose Hall and my husband and I agreed this hotel lived up to its rave reviews. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome with a cold towel and cold Mimosa. We were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a 4th floor oceanfront suite which besides being well furnished had a super view. The restaurants all served quality meals, especially the morning buffet, the Italian restaurant and the Gourmet restaurant.

The amenities this hotel offers are top notch. The whole property is extremely well maintained. The staff goes out of their way to be accommodating and to make your stay as perfect as you could imagine. We especially want to praise the lobby evening bartenders Ardley and O’neill; Ophelia, Marsha, Ruth, and Kemar in the restaurants; Divo, Kiki and Shortcake of the animation team, Peter at the front desk and our butler Ray.

As frequent travelers to the Caribbean, (usually 4 times a year) we can recommend unreservedly the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall for a great vacation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your heartwarming review. Your compliments of our warm welcome, restaurants and food will serve to encourage our team. Your mention of the excellent service you received is rewarding since our staff work assiduously to ensure that the needs of each guest is met. We look forward to welcoming you back and ask that you will not hesitate to choose our hotel again for future vacations.

Geneva, il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I've traveled quite extensively and this vacation resort was certainly one of my favorites! I loved the ease of flying into town and being at your hotel in 15 minutes. Check in was smooth. The staff was very friendly. Our room was beautiful, spacious and well designed. It was well thought out to put a door between the bathroom/closet area and the sleeping area. We never heard any hallway noise. The bathroom was huge with a sink on each end, a Jacuzzi tub and large stand alone shower. There were dual closets. The living space was ample and the balcony and view were perfect! I highly recommend making the upgrade to ocean front! Our Butlers were helpful. Made our restaurant reservations and ordered our room service with a few minutes of our arrival. The food was delicious. Every restaurant had excellent service and the buffets were well stocked. The pools were large and good temperature We found chairs there later in the afternoon. The beach is gorgeous and we also could find a cabana with no problem if we were there by 9/10am. But we probably were there during low season. The entertainment was not the best, actually made for some humorous moments but then again we didn't travel from Chicago to see the live shows. The only thing I would change is there's a lack of ocean front outdoor dining. It was fine since we spent the entire day outside but other hotels offer this, I was surprised of the design of this hotel did not offer that. But that cetainly would not deter me from visiting again. I fully intend to bring my husband back to this resort. I traveled with a friend and my poor husband has had to hear what a wonderful place he missed seeing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your heartwarming review. Your positive compliments about our rooms, staff, food, beach and restaurants will also serve to encourage our team. We do in fact have dining overlooking the Caribbean Sea at our Palapa Restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope that we can have the pleasure of serving your husband as well on your return visit.

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It's been over a year (may 2012) so shame on me. Look no further for the most amazing and relaxing resort to experience. We had the most beautiful spacious oceanview suite. The mini bar was always stocked to our preferance (lots of appleton and red stripe!) The food was so incrediable..the beach was prestine, the employees were so helpful and the bartenders were hillarious. A year later my husband and I are eagerly anticipating when we can return. It was such an amazing week in paradise! We absolutely loved the sophistication of the resort, the fact that it was adults only in our wing, and the ability to travel throughout the 2 sister resorts if need be. I'll have to post pictures soon. Don't wait!! This is the place! ;)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest:

Thank you for choosing to review our property. It was an honor to have been able to host you a second time. We are always so delighted to have been able to host you again and to have successfully met all your expectations. Your recommendation to other travellers is rewarding to our Management and staff. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and trust that we can host you a third time.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and i stayed here from 6/4 to 6/11/2013. We were impressed the moment we arrived the lobby is grande and we were greeted with cold washcloth and mimosa. Our butlers were Marlon and Reneish, they were wonderful and did everything to make our stay pleasant. Stephen did our orientation even though he was not our assigned butler, he was also wonderful and he checked on us during our stay to make sure we were okay.This resort is immaculate, the walkways were scrubbed every morning and the landscaping is meticulously done. The beach is lovely. The staff is friendly and professional. Shout out to the morning bartenders Kadeen and Clive, very nice and friendly people and drinks were good. The food is awesome, we ate at the buffet and the restaurants we enjoyed them all.
I have been traveling to Jamaica for 25 years and have never stayed at the same resort twice. However, I am planing on returning to this resort. This resort exceeded my expectations and I now consider it my second home. My husband and I are already planing our return trip here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SantoValdez, Quality Manager - Iberostar Jamaica at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your informative review. We felt privileged to have been able to host you and be able to have met your expectations. Your reference to our friendly and professional staff will also go a far way in motivating our team. We have noted that you intend on returning and are thrilled at the prospect of hosting you again. Please be assured that we intend on making your return trip even more memorable as we endeavor to gain your loyalty and have you think of us as your newfound Jamaican “home away from home”.

Quality Manager - Iberostar Jamaica

Been to Iberostar Grand Rose Hall? Share your experiences!