Let's just start by saying that this resort is awesome. The people were friendly and the room were amazing. We arrived on Sunday and was promptly greeted with a cool rag and a glass of mimosa. The front desk staff Barrington and Tyrell were so friendly and amusing, I really enjoyed talking with them. Once we were all checked in Marvin brought our bags to the room. Duran our Butler for the day was nothing but wonderful in trying to meet our needs. He briefed us on the activities and restaurants on the resort. He also made our dinner reservation for the week. The Japanese restaurant was entertaining, Jason our chef had a couple of tricks he shared with us. My favorite place to eat was the surf and turf. The porter house steak was delicious, cooked to perfection. We had the pleasure of having Marlon, Stephen and Reneish as our Butlers and they were amazing too! My daughter and sister were there to celebrate their birthdays and Marlon prepared a rose pedalled bath with champagne for them while Stephan surprise them with balloons. Reneish was great with checking in on us to make sure we were ok and didn't need anything. I felt like I was on Fantasy Island and my wish was their command. KiKi, Diva, and Shortcake were great with leading the daily activities. I never had sooo much fun in one place. Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Resort will definitely be my vacation spot. Looking forward to my return visit.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Hotel
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Iberostar Hotel Montego Bay
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Jamaica - Montego Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Iberostar Grand Rose Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.