My husband and I stayed at the Grand Rose Hall in January 21-28 for my brother's wedding. This was our first all inclusive holiday and I can honestly say that we will be returning! The resort was absolutely beautiful, the service was awesome and the food was great!
Everyone was awesome but a few people really stuck out for us: Our butlers Reniche and Marlon were so friendly and helpful, Avory at the Italian Restaurant was so nice and Danville at the pool bar was our favourite bartender! We flew through Air Canada Vacations and Helen was so much help:) The entertainment staff were so much fun! G-Money is awesome! You really do get to know many of the staff there, everyone was seriously so nice! The wedding ceremony on the beach was beautiful along with the reception which was also on the beach. Clearly we loved it! Jamaica is beautiful and this resort was absolutely perfect! We have children so our next visit we may stay at the suites or beach where they allow children, but for a couples getaway, the grand is the way to go! Plus if you stay at the grand you get to use all amenities at the other two iberostar resorts which are all so easily accessible!
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Hotel
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Iberostar Hotel Montego Bay
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Jamaica - Montego Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, VISIT US, INC. and HotelsClick so you can book your Iberostar Grand Rose Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.