My husband and I stayed here in June 2012 for 5 nights. Modern, clean hotel with beautiful views. Food was ok. Breakfast and lunch are buffet, I found the food to different from American food I am used to. Did not enjoy these two meals at all, kind of a bad point of the trip. Dinners were great, enjoyed each restaurant we tried. While we had a wonderful time in Jamaica, the resort was too small and compact for us. Felt a bit trapped. We prefer the larger resorts, with tons of room to walk and explore so it may be a personal preference. Staff was wonderful and attentive, had tons of fun with Dwayne at the lobby bar. We would not return mainly due to the size of the resort and the poor breakfast and lunch food.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Hotel
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Iberostar Hotel Montego Bay
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Jamaica - Montego Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , BookIt.com, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Iberostar Grand Rose Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.