Stayed a week here in December 2012 and was impressed with everything. My wife and I were debating going back to Mexico where we had a great time or trying something new. We both loved this resort and are happy we decided on Jamaica.
The building, grounds and staff are all 5 star. The food at all of the a la carte's and the buffets were great. The beach was nicer than Mayan Riviera, the water was very calm.
I think in the end it was the staff that made the trip. They were all very friendly, seemed to love their job's and people. Never felt obligated to give a tip (like I did in mexico), although I did slide a few bucks here and there.
We were given a free upgrade to an oceanview room (on two sides) as soon as they heard it was our honeymoon. In my opinion probably the best room in the reort (location wise).
Would recommend a trip to Scitchies for some jerk chicken...about 10min away.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Hotel
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Iberostar Hotel Montego Bay
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Jamaica - Montego Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., VISIT US, INC. , Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Iberostar Grand Rose Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.