DO NOT BOOK!!!!
Nice development. New hotel (2 yr old) but agree that not fantastic
Extremely poor service. (see below)
Check in: extremely slow. You may have to wait up to 1 hr (or longer) if you get in with other guests. You have to wear a bracelet (like you could go anywhere else??? - the hotel is in the middle of nowhere)
Rooms: really unclean on arrival (hairs in shower, etc) If the toilet does not have a white band, do not use. Minibar is free but had to leave tip so that if was filled with what we wanted. I have to say that they do make the rooms on time tough. Sofa bed is often not made. If you have young kids, do NOT book rooms on 1st or 2nd level, ask for ground floor only.
Restaurants: we had a big family, and in the tematic restaurants we could not get the staff to put 2 tables toghether, although the place was half empty!!. Do not eat meat outside Rodizio and there only the picana was half decent. Chicken and pasta are ok. Breakfast is ok, but you want to go to the bar to ask for expresso rather that pot coffee.
Bars: they are a joke!!! Heavily understaffed and VERY slow. If you want water for the pool you are better off bringing bottles from the room. Clearly, along with the checkin, worst service ever.
Beach: need to take a small car if you have young children (service is ok and wait is perhaps 10 mins at most). Bar in the beach is very limited. Nice location. No rentals available for the sea.
Pool: very nice pools. Clearly the best part of the hotel.
Shows: ok for the level of the hotel
Dancing: I really enjoyed seeing my 2 yr old dance but clearly poor planning on schedule (only from 830 to 930 pm)
Check out: horrible. Do NOT take the wrist band yourself, otherwise you will have to go digging in the trash can for them!!! Front desk should be fired!!! I grant you that they are understaffed but their attitude is ridiculous.
Tennis: the hotel staff did not know that you can use the other courst outside the hotel (need to get security to turn on lights (takes at least 3 calls and a pinch of luck)
Spa: looks nice but again poor service.
In summary: I would not go there again even if it is free!!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Imbassai Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Imbassai Hotel
- Grand Palladium Imbassai Hotel Mata De Sao Joao
- Grand Palladium Imbassai Resort & Spa Brazil/Bahia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Palladium Resort & Spa Imbassaí is the first project all inclusive luxury of Fiesta Hotel Group in Brazil. Located in the region of Bahia Beach Imbassaí is one of the most beautiful beach in Brazil, the resort occupies an area of 57.000m ² between the beaches of "Forte" and "Costa del Sauípe." A paradise, located in the Atlantic forest,with dunes, waterfalls, mangroves and lagoon, perfect for an unforgettable vacation. With 654 Junior Suites rooms, divided into 11 villas of 3 floors each, the suites have two queen beds or one king size bed, bathroom with tub, hair dryer, magnifying mirror, airconditioning, scales, TV LCD 32 "satellite TV, MP3 player with alarm clock, ceiling fan,minibar, coffee maker, ice bucket, iron, sofa bed, mosquito net, wifi and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Grand Palladium Imbassai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.