I stayed at the Iberostar Bahia 10 days with my teenage daughter and enjoyed the vacation. Hotel is good as a holiday resort. We were there in low season so the occupancy was not that high. Service was good, rooms spacious and the grounds superb. Food was OK, not that much variation but you don't choose an all-in formula to discover top gastronomy... Bar offers premium brand drinks and wifi works well, though in lobby only and at a rather high fee.
Emilia, our hostess, was at the hotel every day and gave perfect advice and assistance. She's great! So were the girls and boys of the animation team, always there to make you smile :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star hotel located in Praia do Forte, only 60km away from Salvador (Brazil). Sea–turtles reserve. 5 restaurants. Tennis courts. SPA and Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Praia do Forte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Praia Do Forte Hotel Mata De Sao Joao
- Iberostar Bahia Praia Do
- Iberostar Mata De Sao Joao
- Iberostar Bahia Brazil
- Iberostar Brazil
- Iberostar Praia Do Forte Bahia