Being a European in Brasil first thing you learn is the star system for hotels is not the same, I would say this is a Four star resort in The European system. The Hotel is fine, nice pools and good food and the staff are very friendly, our stay was nice and relaxing as our room was to the quieter area away from the kids pool and play areas. The special restaurants are ok but
the Mia Thai was disappointing, buffet starter, cold and tasteless main course. Room maid was excellent and everything was set out to our liking on a daily basis. I have never been to a hotel where the staff have smiled so much, star was Joelma in the bar adjacent to the reception, what a friendly person, should advertise the place round her alone. All inclusive can be boring over a period but the food selection in Iberostar was good, with the ability to use the neighbouring hotel for a change
of venue. Overall a good call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5 star hotel located in Praia do Forte, only 60km away from Salvador (Brazil). Sea–turtles reserve. 5 restaurants. Tennis courts. SPA and Golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, VISIT US, INC. , HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Iberostar Praia do Forte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Praia Do Forte Hotel Mata De Sao Joao
- Iberostar Bahia Praia Do
- Iberostar Mata De Sao Joao
- Iberostar Bahia Brazil
- Iberostar Brazil
- Iberostar Praia Do Forte Bahia