I have been here twice and both times I found rooms well furnished, clean and acoustically well isolated.
Personnel is professional and kind, but not all the people can speak english, even at the reception I met a woman who needed help to understand what I was saying.
Restaurants are adequate for the level of the hotel although a bit expensives. Nice the garden with swimming pool.
I expected WiFi to be present in all room for free but this is not the case. Be aware that It take at least an hour to go to the airport.
I think I'll stay here again next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algiers only beachfront hotel, the Sheraton Club des Pins is the first five-star resort in the country. Ideally located on the western tip of the city in the beautiful and absolutely secured Club des Pins area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood EMEA, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Club des Pins Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Club Des Pins Hotel Staoueli
- Sheraton Hotel Des Pins
- Sheraton Algiers
- Algiers Sheraton
- Sheraton Club Des Pins Resort Algeria/Staoueli