This place is very picturesque.. It is on a slightly higher elevation than Nainital town and market.. You can see the whole lake from above along with the surrounding area .. I would specially like to thank Mr. Sudhir (Guest Relation Manager) for his exceptional service and hospitality... rooms are excellent, food is great and service is exceptional .. had booked 2 rooms - one for my parents and one for my wife and self ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wrapped in quiet Himalayas, Nainital is one of India's most elite hill stations. Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital, has a majestic building exuding an Old World Charm that houses the most modern luxuries one could ask for. The hotel is one of the finest hotels in Nainital. Furnished with all the modern day amenities, the Hotel blends the world of hospitality with exceptional services for each of its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Naini Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital