While the property was good, the service was terrible. We had booked a room with a mini-bar, as we needed to store infant milk and food. However, the same was not provided, and we were very much troubled.
The food service was atrocious. We had ordered a roti for a child and ever after one dozen reminders it took them over one hour to serve. When it finally came, it was uncovered and cold. This incident happeded more than once.
The room size was toooo small. The alternative room provided to us, did not have a single window.
- Also Known As:
- The Naini Retreat Hotel
- The Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Naini Retreat Hotel Nainital
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wrapped in quiet Himalayas, Nainital is one of India's most elite hill stations. Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital, has a majestic building exuding an Old World Charm that houses the most modern luxuries one could ask for. The hotel is one of the finest hotels in Nainital. Furnished with all the modern day amenities, the Hotel blends the world of hospitality with exceptional services for each of its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Naini Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.