“Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 30%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hunfeld
“Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012 via mobile

It is a very comfortable hotel . Well appointed rooms . Good swimming pool and spa facilities . Restaurant food is quite good . The front desk is very helpful . Definitely the best option in the area .

• Stayed February 2012

United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. On my first trip I was very happy with my stay. However, I recently completed my second trip and everything went well until the last night. I travel for business and typically work early morning until late in the evening. On my last night there, the parking garage was full. The staff directed me to the overflow lot....but as it turns out didn't provide very good directions. After being told, "left then left" I ended up driving around for 10 minutes in a big circle, so I returned to the hotel. A member of the staff was putting out the sign that said they were full....so I asked her. It was very frustrating and took 3 minutes, after plugging it in to the GPS, to figure out it was next door. Granted, I don't speak the language so part of this is my fault, but I'm not a local and would have no idea the name of a shopping centre. This whole excursion into a parking space added 30 minutes to my day and I was already tired.

I'm not sure if I will give them another chance or not but it doesn't look good right now.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

Quite simply an excellent hotel. The rooms are the biggest I've ever seen in a European hotel. Decor is modern and well done. Fitness center was adequate. All the meals I had at the hotel were delicious (breakfast and dinner). They had a rode wrapped up with some random other things in a little care package. Free wired internet in-room. The only thing I had an issue with is that it seemed to be somewhat difficult to get the room to a comfortable temperature. And the two tiny beds seemed out of place in such a big room. Otherwise, great stay at the Konrad Zuse.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Konrad Zuse Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Konrad Zuse Hotel

Address: Josefstrasse 1, 36088 Hunfeld, Hesse, Germany
Location: Germany > Hesse > Hunfeld
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hunfeld
Hotel Class:4 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Konrad Zuse Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Konrad Zuse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Hunfeld
Hunfeld Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Konrad Zuse Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.