“Budget Hotel with Good Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Meera Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dwarka
Meera Hotel
You added Meera Hotel to your Saves list
Dhwarka highway Road, Dwarka, India   |
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Dwarka
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Budget Hotel with Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

In the last week of February 2013,I visited Dwarka with my family.
We came from Diu via Somnath & Porbunder.
Just before the Entrance Gate of the Temple town Dwarka, Meera Hotel will be on the left side of the main road.
It has different size rooms with different rates.We took 2 Double Bed AC Rooms.
Rooms are so big, with 2 double Beds in each room, that we first thought it as 4 bed room.
With AC,TV,Table,Chair,Dressing Table with Big Mirror & Clean Bath rooms we were very glad after about 8 hours journey by our Car. 24 hours lift available.The Rent was Rs.900/- per day per room.We checkd other hotel rates which are more than this hotel.Tea,Coffee & Milk are supplied at room.Food are available in nearby Hotels.
Our original plan was to stay at Dwarka for one day but we extended one more day because of this Hotel.The Hotel Owner's behavior was also excellent & they guided us about our journey also.

Room Tip: Ask for AC rooms & will get this type of room. 3rd floor is preferable.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

to clear trip.com

when i booked a roomin hotel meera,by mistake i have mentioned one adult instead of 2 adults.but i was allotted a suite for rs.1000/- and received vouchers.After i contacted cleartrip over phone,they said they will contact me the next day and clarify.After 5 days they contacted me and said tahy can't change things as i lke,although it was a mistake from my end unknowinlgly.

After contacting Mr.atul over phone inhotel meera,i awas told they donot have suite and tghe owner said for the same amount he will allot a 2 bed room.

when we reached late by 2hrs. ,that is at 3;15am instead of 12.245am,i was given a sapcious a.c. room.Later i was told by one manager that i will have to pay rs.500/- immediately as their checikng time is 12pm-12pm.Since we were leaving by 6.30pm,we were asked to pay an extra amount of rs.1000/- by he owner.

anyway,i want the tourists to be careful about the check-i time.Mr.Atul was kind and helpful.the rooms are good and neat.I promised atul that i will be visiting his hotel nextime,when i visit Dwwarka.

viswanthan,chennai

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

udaipur
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I found manager was cool mind but he was not interested in bargaining. Relatively new hotel, so the rooms, furniture, linen etc and most importantly the bathroom is clean. We had checked out a few other hotels in Dwarka before finalizing on this one - the others had a good mix of cockraoches, flies, lizards etc
This hotel does not serve food. But this is located opposite to hotel Guruprepna which has a decent restaurant - we had all our meals there.

The rooms are small but not crammed with a lot of furniture. They have hot water and TV.

The rooms were priced at 1500 per A/C single room + taxes.

They do not accept credit cards - so carry enough cash.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Avoid staying at Meera Hotel, Dwarka. The manager at the desk (night shift), a young fellow was totally engrossed in watching TV and we had trouble diverting his attention to answer our queries. He was very consistent in his habit in two nights of our stay. Also, a pathetic room service. There was no dustbin and when we asked for one, the room boy brought one even without cleaning it. Even the doormat near the bathroom was very dirty. The so called room service phone was dead. The manager was not at all helpful when we pointed to him the flaws and went back to watching TV. Once, during peak HOT afternoon, when we were in the room, the power was switched off for about one hour and when we brought this to the notice of the manager he was totally unapologetic.

PLEASE DO NOT STAY AT MEERA HOTEL TO AVOID HELLISH EXPERIENCE ON EARTH.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

This was good value - my room was huge, had its own bathroom (with constant hot water) and balcony for only 450Rp per night. When I arrived I also had a very warm welcome and all the staff were very friendly. It was about 5 in the afternoon and I was starving so asked if there was any way to have lunch, only to be told the lunch had finished at 3 but I could try the hotel next door. However, Just after I got into my room a lady knocked at the door and they proceeded to whip up a tasty dhal and roti for me and some other guests. The main downside to the hotel is cleanliness as, although the bedding was clean, at night I realised there were quite a lot of insects in my room which wasn't lovely.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Santo Stino di Livenza, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

I arrived in Dwarka when there was a Indian Festival and all the Hotels were full or very expensive.

I found this Hotel and an unkind woman told me that they had only a free bedroom with bathroom.

The elevator was broke and the room was little and very very dirty, I think that nobody have clean for some months, they had painted the bathroom's wall and drops of paint was remained on the ground. It was horrible !!

During the day somebody entered on my room, because my suitcase was move, but in the reception nobody knows nothing.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Been to Meera Hotel? Share your experiences!