“Delighted!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Platinum Hotel

You added Platinum Hotel to your Saves list
Platinum Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jawahar Road, Opp. Jubilee Garden, Rajkot 360001, India   |
Ranked #13 of 35 Hotels in Rajkot
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Delighted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is an excellent option for staying at Rajkot. The rooms are tastefully furnished, the staff are extremely courteous and helpful, and the location is excellent. The hotel generally offers very good value for money, right from the complimentary pick-up at the airport to the quality of their food and the services they offer. I would definitely want to stay again at this hotel again and recommend it to all my friends!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
RajeshSadhukha, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Bonjour Valued Guest,

Thank you for selecting our hotel as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

We are humbled by your gracious compliments and are pleased to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We also appreciate your feedback on the décor of the hotel and respect your taste and opinion, we are glad to learn that you were pleased by the overall facilities and service levels at the hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We thank you very much for your recommendation and hope that Platinum Hotel - RAJKOT remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Rajkot. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Rajesh S.
Platinum Hotels (Ahmedabad | Rajkot)

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I will keep it short & simple

HIGHLIGHTS:
1) Rooms (Clean, comfortable & Hygienic)
2) Ambiance (subtle & attractive)
3) Price (Value for money)
4) Location ( very quite, no noise from corridors, other rooms etc. which is very important for a business traveler like me)
5) Staff (Courteous & active)

LOW LIGHTS:
1) Water (I think ur water storage tank is under the direct attack of sun, even the cold water felt real hot)
2) Room Service (It took approx 45 minutes to deliver paneer tikka in my room on day 1 & 50 minutes for veg platter on day 2)
3) Night Staff at Reception (They need grooming & training)
4) Uniform of housekeeping & restaurant staff (dirty,not ironed)
5) No pool, billiard room (basically nothing else to do except staying there)

Overall a good hotel to stay. As your hotel is new & with your continuous experiences, I am sure you will do very well in coming days.

Thanks

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RajeshSadhukha, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback and for choosing

Our hotel as your accommodation choice.

We are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and particularly

I appreciate your candid Comments on the Ambiance & value our hotel.

Your comments are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and for not being able to

deliver the service standards we set for ourselves. We have shared your comments

with our Food and Beverage Team to take the necessary steps & Front office team for the

training.

We sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again and the pleasure of

welcoming you back to Platinum Hotel RAJKOT in the near future.

In the meantime, I remain at your disposal should you require any further assistance.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was staying in your hotel at April 2013 your hotel is like a five star lounge But Your Manager is motels type I think his housekeeping manager and name of Mr. Ajay because on his blazer one tag on name is ajay. I think he is uneducated person he don’t know how to talk with guest and his not corporate with me I ask to him why my cubical shower not work proper then please check after he don’t know what is this and his language like a villager. And evening time I was come at hotel that time near my room my tea cup and soccer was there that time I was leave hotel after I was come at hotel on same place tea cup and soccer no body clean my place . please change your manager because he down your hotel category. Other wise food was good and some problem in your service but all staff was caring me just one suggestion you should be change your housekeeping guy otherwise all are perfect keep it up

Room Tip: Need always Non smoking and king size front facing room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RajeshSadhukha, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Platinum Hotel , RAKJOT.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me

to express my sincerest apologies.

May I request you to provide me your contact details on rajkot@platinumhotels.in

for a more in-depth discussion on your feedback.

I will be delighted to follow up with a call to you. Our relationship with our

guests is of paramount importance and we hope that you will present us

with the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

I look forward to hearing from you.

ahmedabad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip and was pleasantly surprised with awesome room and bathroom. Everything was 5 star. i had ordered dinner in the room and food was amazing. Only problem that its all vegetarian hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RajeshSadhukha, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you taking the time to write such a nice review of Platinum Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests are pleased with their

accommodation while staying with us.

The rooms are designed to provide a right environment for all business travelers, to carry out

their business in the most efficient and convenient manner. Your heartfelt words of praise has

been shared with the entire team for whom this will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Thank you for complimenting our Food Also .

We eagerly await your return and hope to be your preferred leisure destination in Rajkot.

Many Thanks & Regards
Sadhukha Rajesh
Platinum Hotels (Ahmedabad & Rajkot )
Baroda (Vadodara), Gujarat, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Platinum Hotel is the Best place to Put up at Rajkot.

Both for Business Visitors and Tourist.

Good Ambiance, Best Services, and Most Competative Tariff.

Staff is ready to help at all times.

Happy Stay at Rajkot.

Room Tip: Nice Vegetarian Break Fast with Local But Diet items.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RajeshSadhukha, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Mr. Snehal,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at

Platinum Hotel.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed the various amenities we offer and would also like to

sincerely thank yo recommending our service team.

Your kind recognition has been very well received by our associate team!

We look forward to welcoming you again to Platinum Hotels on future Business Trips!

Rajesh S.
Platinum Hotels (Ahmedabad | Rajkot)
Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been to Rajkot four times and have stayed in different hotels. During my last visit I stayed there for one right and it was the best stay compared to my previous visits. The staff were very courteous and the hospitality was excellent. I would definitely love to stay there during my next visit to Rajkot.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
RajeshSadhukha, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review of our property, we really appreciate your feedback.

We are delighted to learn of your enjoyable stay at Platinum Hotel.

It was a great pleasure that I read through your note and I truly appreciate your writing to us to

express such gracious comments about the services you were accorded and

for commenting so highly our colleagues.

We are very proud of our staff and your comments will also serve as an inspiration to

consistently maintain the high standards that we aim for.

We look forward to the pleasure of a return visit and to welcome you

back to Platinum Hotel soon.

Kind regards,
Rajesh
Platinum Hotel (Ahmedabad | Rajkot)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

i was there for one night, i found it reasonable enough, almost all the basic amminities were there in the room,with nice decor, bt there was no hair dryer and no place to keep or hang ur clothes in the bathrrom, room size were small, food is really good, lobby area is really dull,

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you taking the time to write a review of Platinum Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests are pleased with their

accommodation while staying with us.

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced.

These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor

and improve our service continually.

Your business is valued and we hope your future travel plans will continue to include

Platinum Hotel.

Regards
Platinum Hotels

Been to Platinum Hotel? Share your experiences!