I have stayed for one night with my wife in spite of being residence of the Rajkot to have different and better experiance from routine...
i found sarovar portico a better hotel from others in rajkot
- great location for business travelers, middle of the city
- Rooms are comparatively small but are more comfortable and elegant,
very well maintained and clean
- bathroom are clean... comfortable shower and toilet...
- service is good
negative point is of Parking, not enough space for parking, car would be parked outside the hotel
Strictly vegetarian people please avoid as this hotel is having non-veg restaurant, which is plus point for the foreigner or non-veg lovers...
- i had superb morning veg breakfast with good options...good quality and taste
over all the best option for people who prefer non-veg
and for veg also this can be better option
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarovar Portico Rajkot is located in the heart of the city's prime business and shopping hub, at a distance of 3.5 kilometer from domestic airport and 3 kilometers from railway station & walking distance from main markets and is an ideal home for tourist and as well as for business travelers.The Hotel offers modern, spacious and elegant ambience with well appointed and tastefully decorated 65 Standard rooms and 5 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Sarovar Portico Rajkot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.