Super 4 star hotel with lovely spacious apartment. Two fab buffet style restaurants both serving excellent food. On our first night we were too late for dinner so they had put a picnic style meal ready for us which was greatly appreciated after a long journey.
Two pools, 1 for little ones and the other large pool for everyone which is very big.
All staff very helpful and polite at all times.
Kids club for all ages. Ours dipped in and out depending on what was on. Evening entertainment very good for whole family.
Beach a very short way along a private path from the hotel - perfect.
The ONLY moan was the mattress which was very hard. We asked after the first night for a change and toppers were put on the beds. This did help but still not fantastic.
Highly recommend for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Royal Son Bou Family Club, we are fully focused and conceived for families with children. Our motto is: the perfect holidays for and with children. It means that we offer active, amusing and entertaining holidays, knowing this is the way to assure to all members of the family that they can fully enjoy their holidays in Menorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Royal Son Bou Family Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Son Bou Family Club Hotel Son Bou
- Royal Son Bou Alaior
- Royal Son Bou Family Club Minorca