“Food Uncooked” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Bath, United Kingdom
“Food Uncooked”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Went to this restaurant on two occasions as it was a three course lunch for €9.50. The first time we went the main course fish was uncooked but starter and dessert were nice. Thought we'd try them again thinking first time was a one-off but no. Two nights later the main course fish was cold in the middle. Wouldn't risk it a third time!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Torquay
“Great local food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We went here twice last week and found out why it was usually packed and there were people always trying to get a table.
It has various menus- we went for the 9.5 Euro one which was a three course meal with loads of choices. Cheap wine and beer and brandy and bill of only about £60 for six adults and a child.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
brentwood UK
“A favourite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have been going to Emma's for many years.It's unbelievable value and the choice on the menu is huge!The food is good too.....but does get busy so be warned.I went last week with my daughter and her friend and was dissapointed to see it was closed due to a fire in the kitchen....i hope they re open ready for the summer.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not What i was expecting,not at all,very expensive and poor quality and very dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011 via mobile

Very dissapointed with the quality,the presentation and the service. I had the impression I was eating in a school rather than a well known restaurant.
I had a goat cheese salad and I was just astonished as what I got was a whiten salad with goat cheese previously heated in a microwave!that's all!if at least the would have added different types of green leaves!
The meat is pretty good quality. If I had to go back to this restaurant it would only be for the meat but the condiments were awful. Frozen Chips soaked in oil!I felt sick afterwards and I still blaming on the oil.
Seeing that my food was not good at all I decided to have a good look to what other people was eating.the presentation had no sense at all for this restaurant. Pasta looked completely overcooked, salads with no condiments or colours,wine presented in old and used jars rather than in their own bottles,etc
I decided to complain to the manager and the respond to it was to catch someone to blame; first to the guy who did the salad and secondly to
Myself as I did not complained before I paid. The woman did not understand that was Actually my intention,is not about the money or the salad,is about the restaurant itself. She told me I was the one and only to complain in so many years,I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure I wasn't and I won't be.
Very old fashion restaurant that's why I was expecting great quality,but I'm
Sorry, I have been in so many very old fashion Spanish restaurants before as a Spanish myself and there is nothing to compare!I'm so sorry
To begin with the tables were so dirty, the covers need to be replace ASAP!it looked like never cleaned before and you have to eat on it!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bonnyrigg Scotland
“Great value - wide choice of dishes available”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

We picked up this restaurant from trip advisor before arriving in Calafell but could not get in on the first try as it was full!

We tried the following day, and it was still busy, but we managed to get a table.

How they can do it for the money ( €9.50 for a three course meal including wine, bread and water) is amazing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere