My wife an I have just returned from two weeks at the Las Olas we had room no.426 which was on the second floor and had a wonderful view of the sea the room was cleaned every day and bedding and towels were changed when you left the request on the bed and towels on the floor could not fault it. The staff were always helpful and friendly and.went out of their way to help you. We eat in the hotel once but that was enough food cold and not much of a choice. if you want peace and quite this is the place for you, we are both over seventy and we found it too quite. La Palma was very pretty and we enjoyed our stay but would;nt go again and we like some life on an evening even if it is sitting in a bar people watching .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel-Apartamento Las Olas is a 7-minute walk from Cancajos Beach, and a 3-minute drive from La Palma Airport. The complex features outdoor swimming pools, a gym and free Wi-Fi zone.All apartments Hotel-Apartamento Las Olas have a balcony or terrace and a living area with satellite TV. Guests can cook in the well-equipped kitchens, and there is a handy mini supermarket on site.The aparthotel offers a large sun terrace with loungers and views of the sea and mountains. There is a paddle tennis court, beauty salon and massage service. Bicycle rental can be arranged at the 24-hour reception.Secure parking is available on-site and an airport shuttle service is available. Las Olas is less than a 10-minute drive from the island’s capital, Santa Cruz de la Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your Hotel Las Olas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Las Olas Hotel Playa De Los Cancajos
- Hotel Las Olas La Palma/Playa De Los Cancajos