The ONLY reason to stay here is if you are visiting the fabulous Paradise Cave and need a nicer place to stay. Though they bill themselves as a 4/5-Star resort, forget that idea. Maybe 3 stars. We had a really lovely room, but the rest of the resort is a disaster. Pool was cloudy, service deplorable, maintenance absolutely lacking. The buildings need refurbishing--paint, missing roof tiles repaired, beach chairs replaced, trash removed. As we walked up the stairs to our room, we had a wonderful view of an enormous pile of trash carelessly tossed a few feet from the stairwell. We had a very bad experience with a massage there. The young girls were totally untrained, talked and giggled during the entire massage, and there was inappropriate touching as well as rude comments from the girls. And they had the nerve to hold out their hands and ask for tips! We enjoy weekly massages in Hanoi from well-trained professionals, and we were shocked with the treatment we received. When we complained to the management, they said we had mistakenly scheduled our massage at the "2-star facility" instead of the "5-star facility." Ironically, the front desk booked the massage for us, and this was the place to which the assistant manager directed us! In retrospect, with the lack of professionalism, dress of the masseuses, and large number of Vietnamese men in the waiting area as we left, we had to wonder about the authenticity of this place as a true "massage" facility. If you want a beach experience in Viet Nam, choose Phu Quoc, Da Nang, or Hoi An.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Spa Resort is set amidst 29 hectares of lush, landscaped gardens, It is located on the bank of the legendary of Nhat Le river and on the pristine white sands of Nhat Le Beach.This idyllic Resort in the picturesque Central Vietnamese and the perfect gateway to discover the World Heritage. Surrounded by water on three sides, our peninsular resort has 234 international standard rooms and suites, 12 beach front villas and 10 bungalows. All villas and bungalows offer luxurious facilities of 5 star international standards and reflect charming images of Vietnam's rich culture and warm hospitality. The Resort offers a wide variety of international restaurants, bar, numerous activities recreation, beauty spa which bring guest ultimate enjoying and truly memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sun Spa Resort Quang Binh Vietnam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Spa Resort Quang Binh Vietnam Hotel Dong Hoi
- Sun Hotel Dong Hoi
- Sun Spa Resort Quang Binh Vietnam Dong Hoi